Hello from California

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from California

Hello from California

I recently purchased a used 2013 Juke SV in Cayenne Red with 33,497 miles on her. I have been an admirer of the Juke from afar for several years. I also drive a 2015 Mazda MX-5 roadster. The weather and the accompanying potholes have made it scary driving the roadster to work in the morning, since it is still dark when I leave for work. I started looking for a used compact SUV to use in bad weather. I remembered the Juke and fortunately there were several low mileage ones for sale in my area (near San Francisco) that were within my budget. I test drove one and fell in love with the way she handled, the excellent sound system and her very redness :-) I am awaiting a cargo cover, all weather mats and a set of fog lights for her. I am looking forward to reading more of the threads here on the forum, getting to know other members, and learning more about my new ride.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the acquisition of your Juke . You'll find an abundance of helpful info here as well as enthusiastic fellow Juke owners.
    '12 Juke SL AWD '91 BMW 318is

Using the search bar is awesome. Seeing progress from new and old members is better though. Welcome.
    2014 SL, Injen exhaust, 2J Pulley, SRI, DRL, 4 gauges (oil temp/pressure, volts, boost), pioneer 8100, Forge intercooler, CF steering wheel, IRZ strut bar, GFB BOV, TS wastegate 3142, wheels MR125, front B&G springs, and UR rear sway/frame and lower front braces. Future: Roof upholstery.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum, loveis. Glad to have you here!
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip + b pillars, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, cf Impul mirrors, inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco LAB, Impul grille

Welcome to the forum. We like pictures so if you do something, we want to see it.
    Hidden Content

Wife's - 2013 Juke SL
    Mine - 2014 Juke Nismo RS

Welcome to the forum, San Diego here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and Happy Juking.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

Welcome and congrats on your purchase.

I am a big fan of Mazdas. They handle great out of the box but the non mazdaspeed version are SLOW!

Owned a protege5, mazdaspeed 3&6.

I always liked the Miata but would only consider the mazdaspeed version.
    Juke Nismo RS 6MT
    Mods: Stockish for now! Hidden Content Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! Post few pictures when you get a chance. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Feel free to ask any questions if needed!

Welcome loveisageless. I got the Aries laser fit all weather mats and I think they are awesome, and are less expensive then some other comparable ones.... here is where I got mine:

http://www.carparts.com/results/?D=n...349+4294965695
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.