Ordered my juke today

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ordered my juke today

Ordered my juke today

Just put my deposit on my juke today. pearl white SV AWD, nav, spoiler, floor mats, splash guards. should be here in 2 weeks. trouble sleeping at night cant wait haha. im in PA

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Congratulations! Mine is supposed to come this week. I really really hope that's not just the sales guy telling me what I want to hear!
    Glacier SL AWD Navi
    Adopted: Jan. 19th, 2011 Hidden Content

Canada

Yeah who knows whey they will really show up. he told me since the one coming over is sold he expediated it.
    -2011 Nissan Juke. Pearl white SV AWD, nav, spoiler, splash guards, carpet floor mats
    -1986 Nissan 300zx na2t. Candy orange, holset hx35 turbo, 100shot of nitrous, tokico suspension, fmic, 3" turbo back exhaust, walbro fuel pump, hallman boost controller
    -2002 Gsx-R 1000. power commander, chopped yoshimura exhaust, polished frame, under tail, axle mount license plate, led lights, frame sliders.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Wow how is your car coming so fast? Was this car basically already on the way? Your car is similar to mine. Pearl white, SV, AWD. I got the Sport Package instead of the NAV though. Mine was ordered before Christmas and the dealer hasn't given me an ETA. Where are you in PA?

when i got to the dealer and they said they would search for one. they found one close but said theyre hard to get from other dealers. then he looked at his computer and to my luck they already had one coming in at the end of the month i only wanted nav package. but im not gonna complain about paying a little more for the rest.
    -2011 Nissan Juke. Pearl white SV AWD, nav, spoiler, splash guards, carpet floor mats
    -1986 Nissan 300zx na2t. Candy orange, holset hx35 turbo, 100shot of nitrous, tokico suspension, fmic, 3" turbo back exhaust, walbro fuel pump, hallman boost controller
    -2002 Gsx-R 1000. power commander, chopped yoshimura exhaust, polished frame, under tail, axle mount license plate, led lights, frame sliders.

8. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.