'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting) - Page 6

1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)

Super easy too. I used Meguiar's clay bars with their auto detailing spray.
    2014 Silver NISMO RS 2wd 240whp 260tqe
    Tint Sun Strip. Cargo Cover. DRL Switch. Zenon Headlites. Full Ultratech Racing Brace Pkg
    LED:Gator Backup Dome License SideMarker Brake. Pinstriping. Doorguards.Weathertech's
    Lighted Scuffs, Accent Lighting, Nismo Strut Caps, 80A Engine mount. Uprev Tuned. Boost gauge
    2J Pully, GTM IC pipes, Injen CAI, TS Wastegate, Injen 2ndCATdlt & 3" pipe, TS BOV, Stut Tower Brace

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

You should buy a machine, machine polishing makes life so much easier and quicker!
    I picked up my late autumn last year and only had the chance to give it a quick polish not a full on detail, but she's scrubbed up ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach's best friend View Post
    I did the top of the tail light on mine with some vinyl my cousin had laying around, it looks really good when done. i dont know if i have any pics laying around.
    Post those pics if you find one. Interested to see what it looks like :-)
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Looks nice Dchapman88. Clean machine :-)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching, RF audio, Nav/rear camera, heated seats, moon/sunroof. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , K&N air filter, window visors, top rear spoilerr, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Hidden Content , Lock buckle covers
    More to come

Loving the photoshop.... I think I like the way these pedals look with the interior

'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-pedals.jpg'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-s-l1600.jpg
    More to come

Oh, and just bought a ScanTool OBD2 module. Looking forward to using Torque and other apps

Update: Purchased 1/6 - delivered 1/8 Sunday from Maryland. Cost was $49.95 free shipping if anyone was interested or looking to get one:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/302039411240...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-scan-tool-obdlink-lx.jpg  
    Last edited by Stunning70; 01-08-2017 at 01:04 PM.
    More to come

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Super easy too. I used Meguiar's clay bars with their auto detailing spray.
    Just bought it. Thanks Mac.
    Just got the headlight inserts too...Oh yeah... Can't wait to install them..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5381.jpg   'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5382.jpg   'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5383.jpg  
    Last edited by Stunning70; 01-10-2017 at 07:21 PM.
    More to come

Yeah, I thought at first it may be too much but I like the CF insert around the shifter...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5385.jpg   'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5385.jpg  
    Last edited by Stunning70; 01-10-2017 at 07:23 PM.
    More to come

Quote Originally Posted by Stunning70 View Post
    Yeah, I thought at first it may be too much but I like the CF insert around the shifter...

Exactly what Nissan should have put in the Nismo version instead of the digital cf ****e we got.
    2014 Nismo RS 6MT
    Nismo cf front lip, Nismo cool-blue mirrors, Nismo CAIw/Aux, Impul cf mirrors + inner panels, Seibon hood, Hella horns
    Homelink mirror, OEM refresh tails, DRLswitch, Rays formula lugs, 2J pulley+hoses, Injen IC kit, SM DOCCs
    Synapse DV, IRZ STB, Cusco RSB, 370Z smoke rear fog+switch, SmartStart mobile remote start
    Lightwerkz FXR Stg 1 HID projector retrofit, 3Gs Dual Pod Pillar, Aeroforce CNi102 gauges, Samco hoses
    Uninstalled: TUI catback, Cusco lower arm bar, Impul grille

Did the headlight inserts today because it was almost 60 F out and I was sure to get better cohesion from the 3M tape. Cleaned the headlight areas and the lip extremely well with rubbing alcohol first. I like it. From a side shot it almost gives the illusion of the nose being longer (or I am hallucinating). She is starting to look more 'manly' :-)

'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5435.jpg'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5436.jpg

And have been using the OBD2 Scantool adapter and Torque. Pretty cool app. Used a vent mount for a GPS. My phone has a huge all metal case so I needed a bigger mount. It is a Galaxy S4 so you know Torque and the adapter work with older phones and Android systems

'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5441.jpg'Midnight' styled Juke w/extras (at least that's how it is starting)-img_5443.jpg
    More to come

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.