Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    89 Posts
    Hi ...

Sorry for the delay. Privately, I had my tune done by 2J Racing and he seems to be walking away from his work. He is almost impossible to contact, and then when he says we will meet (via text/call), he never responds. I'm waiting to post about my tune and upgrades (including my wheels/tires) until I get this resolved or have enough evidence that he simply does not support his work.

Thanks for your interest. I do someday hope to post about my Juke upgrades.

Q.

· Registered
    89 Posts
    Hi ...

I've been looking at Wheels/tires to do a sanity check for what I want to do, and I came across your white Nismo RS, and ... WOW. (It's too bad the editor can't make that a larger font.)

I'm a torque fiend, so I have questions about those mods. But first, can I ask your opinions on my wheel/tire upgrade?

I'll wait for a response, rather than just blast you.

I love the blacked out hood.

Q

· Registered
    5 Posts
    yeah I got priced at 920 not sure if it's a good or fair deal. Also the side spoilers you got the quote I got was 252. Please let me know if those are fair deals.

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Hey Nissanegg I'm Very interested in the front nismo bumper and back side spoiler from nismo you have. can you post more pics? I'm thinking about getting them.

· Registered
    612 Posts
    My splitter arrived on friday, going to be installing it in the next couple days. Anything I should be aware of.

· Premium Member
    502 Posts
    Hello,

I paid the Lifetime Membership today. If you need notification of who paid. Here is my receipt information.

Thanks, Steve

Item amount:

$40.00 USD

Quantity:

Item Title:

Jukeforums.com - Lifetime Premium Member Subscription

Item Number:

b04a09d580e8611a7c8a25b560de2751

Date:

May 29, 2015

Time:

10:08:36 PDT

Completed

· Registered
    79 Posts
    Can you send me your email address, I need some help and guidance on a big brake kit and I need an expert. I having trouble attaching pictures and emails I have. User error. I have 2012 SL AWD and I have the OEM wheels and I plan to upgrade for the summer 19" wheels and I want to upgrade the braking system and make sure they will work with the OEM's in the winter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…