View Profile: we5leyz - Nissan Juke : Juke Forums

10 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Dude! are you the guy from RAV4world? If you are I see you also got a juke! My Rav4 got totaled so I bought myself a juke!
  2. View Conversation
    are you still using the HD720 dashcam? how's it been working for you since you installed it a while ago?
  3. View Conversation
    Clear out your pm inbox please. Payment sent btw.
  4. View Conversation
    Hey, I'm planning on painting my stock rims black, as well. I was just wondering how you painted yours, and if there are any cons that you have noticed. Thanks.
  5. View Conversation
    *Tint
  6. View Conversation
    Tink those rear lights, and I believe you've reached perfection!
  7. View Conversation
    Great points…I would note that as someone who really doesn’t write on blogs much in fact, cheap ugg bootsthis may be my first post, I don’t think the term “lurker” is very flattering to a non-posting reader. ugg boots on saleIt’s not your fault reallly , but perhaps the blogosphere could come up with a better, non-ccreepy name for the 90of us that enjoy reading the content ..
  8. View Conversation
    OK, I FB stalked you
  9. View Conversation
    Love your Juke! I had my Acura blacked out... I went with white this time to do something completely different
  10. View Conversation
    Hey I am sorry to keep bothering you about this HID thing but this is the first time I have done this. I was looking at the site and there is some things I do not understand. It gives the option for HID Harness, Error Code Eliminator, Adapter Cables, and mounting brackets...do I need any of that?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
About we5leyz

Basic Information

About we5leyz
Biography:
Combat Veteran
Interests:
Motorcycles, Guns, Cars, Video Games, Handball
Licensed Armed Guard

Signature

Contact

This Page
http://www.jukeforums.com/forum/31055-we5leyz.html
Instant Messaging

Send an Instant Message to we5leyz Using...

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
02-06-2013 04:03 AM
General Information
Last Activity
08-15-2013 12:22 AM
Referrals